Recycling Procurement ExecutivePROCUREMENT
Brand new office. Energetic and fun team. Work hard play hard!
Compensation: $50,000 to $130,000+ Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Cell Phone
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable self starter that is able to achieve sustained growth through cold calls and referrals. The goal is to find suppliers and opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Cold call local and national recycling centers, manufacturers, etc. to inquire about purchasing their recyclable scrap material.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Qualifying leads
- Identifying and qualifying material
- Submitting bids for material
- Negotiating and securing freight
- Closing the Deal
- Unearth new opportunities through networking and establish accounts as long term partnerships.
- Provide high level customer support and account maintenance
- Remain in frequent contact with suppliers to understand their needs each month.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of the following technology:
- Mac OS / iOS
- MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate with proven record of success
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail