Recycling Procurement ExecutivePROCUREMENT
Brand new office. Energetic and fun team. Work hard play hard!
Compensation: $50,000 to $100,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Recycling Procurement Executive is an procurement position that will be include the responsibilities of establishing and maintaining accounts through cold calling and referrals. The Recycling Procurement Executive will also ensure client satisfaction and focus on client retention.
- Cold call local and national recycling centers, manufacturers, printers, etc. to inquire about purchasing their scrap material.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a supplier to lining up pricing, freight, terms, credit, etc. to close the deal.
- Unearth new opportunities through networking and establish accounts as long term partnerships.
- Provide high level customer support throughout pick up and delivery of the product to enhance the customers’ experience.
- Remain in frequent contact with suppliers to understand their needs each month.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a timely fashion aiming for customer contentment and the preservation of our company’s reputation.
- Create detailed business plans, territory reviews and forecasted sales presentations to senior leadership to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sales, trucking/freight, recycling brokerage and networking experience highly desired.
- Must be able to travel occasionally to trade shows and supplier locations.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail